GUIDE TO USING RSS
RSS or RDF Site Summary is a XML (Extensible Markup Language) application based on the W3Schools specification. RSS is a format for syndicating news that is used as an agent to retrieve information and data online from websites that supports this application.
RssReader is a programme that enables users to receive news or information from web sites that supports RSS application. For further information, go to http://www.rssreader.com/
The RSS facility is provided for official website of Sabah Federal Secretary Office users to get the latest information about this office. Through this application, it is hoped that information from official website of Sabah Federal Secretary Office will be channeled more quickly and effectively. Other advantages of RSS Feed:
1. Customisation of news feed according to user's needs and preference
2. You have indirectly credible information and prevention of information not want
3. Fast and effective distribution of information
4. Allows the latest news and information to be displayed without having to go to the Portal
- You will need to download Microsoft.NET framework first if you are not currently using Windows 2003 or the latest version of Windows XP.
- first if you are not currently using Windows 2003 or the latest version of Windows XP Windows update or by visiting Microsoft How to Get the .NET Framework 1.1 .
- Install RssReader.
- If you have downloaded the .zip version, you would need to unzip the file before running setup.exe.
- You can directly run the programme if you have downloaded the .exe file.
Look for this image in official website of Sabah Federal Secretary Office.
Place the cursor above the image, right click and select "Copy Shortcut". Run the RssReader and go to "add (+)" Right click, "paste" the url and click ok.
For further information, go to http://www.rssreader.com/ .
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome
Office of Federal Secretary Sabah
Prime Minister’s Department
Block A, 7th Floor, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan Sabah
P.O Box 2063, Jalan UMS,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
CONNECT WITH US
We’re on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.
© 2022 Official Website of the Sabah Federal Secretary’s Office.