Chief Information Officer (CIO)
DR. MUHARRIR BIN KAMARUDIN
ROLES OF CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER:
- Assists the Director General of Public Service (DGPS) in performing the duties and requirements related to ICT security;
- Verifies the ICT Strategic Plan (PSICT) of Public Service Department (PSD) which contains the plan to use ICT to support the achievement of PSD’s goals;
- Leads the development, operation and management of ICT systems and infrastructure that have integrity and are secure;
- Determines the direction of PSD’s application systems to reduce the time and cost of development, maintenance and operation;
- Leads and involves PSD in Government efforts to develop and implement public sector ICT projects that bring changes to the management and administration of Public Service;
- Coordinates and manages ICT training and security plans, such as the preparation of PSD’s ICT Security Policy (DKICT) and Risk Management and Auditing; and
- Responsible for matters related to PSD’s ICT security.
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome
Office of Federal Secretary Sabah
Prime Minister’s Department
Block A, 7th Floor, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan Sabah
P.O Box 2063, Jalan UMS,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
CONNECT WITH US
We’re on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.
© 2021 Official Website of Sabah Federal Secretary’s Office.