- Targeting Office Space Committee Meeting (JRP) to consider the application of new office space / extension in private buildings by 12 times (once a month;)
- Targeting Federal Housing Meeting (JPP) for applications occupy quarters / Flat under-owned Federal Office of Federal Secretary held six (6) times per year (subject to availability of quarters / flats available);
- Revenue collection management services payments and commercial space every twenty-five (25) day of each month;
- Management application emergency repair work that requires immediate action within three (3) days of receipt;
- Ensure the provision of development works and maintenance under 28000 Object used and expended to reach the best possible performance not spending about 90% of the allocation received;
- Targeting travel claims, overtime claims and payment of bills paid within 14 days from the date the claim / invoice received in full;
- Targeting recruitment / entry PSUPS citizens not less than 80% of the total employment is approved;
- Ensure that each complaint be taken within three (3) days of receipt;
- Targeting senior PSUPS or attend training at least seven (7) days in a year;
- Ensure compliance audit comments are not more than 3% (National Audit Department and Audit JPM);
- Management of tenders / quotations / contracts / extensions processed within three (3) months.
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome
Office of Federal Secretary Sabah
Prime Minister’s Department
Block A, 7th Floor, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan Sabah
P.O Box 2063, Jalan UMS,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
CONNECT WITH US
We’re on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.
Updated Date: 09/06/2023
© 2022 Official Website of Sabah Federal Secretary’s Office.